30 Masjids welcomes Guest Bloggers and your stories, photos, podcasts, videos.
- Your Ramadan story can be any length.
- If possible, Please include at least one photo.
- If your Ramadan story is a video, upload to Vimeo or YouTube and we’ll embed from there.
- Posts can be about anything related to your experience this Ramadan.
Many thanks to Jasmine Amoh (@amajas) who became first-ever Guest Blogger with her Ramadan 2011 stories:
Our third-ever guest blog post in 2011 was a surprise. It was from Columbus, Ohio !!
In Ramadan 2012, 30Masjids saw even more Guest Bloggers:
- Day 10 – Ramadan in Toronto has been quite different than in Mumbai, By Zoheb Kherada
- Day 23 – Masjid Qurtabah – A Hidden Gem in Scarborough | By Kaif Khan (@Kaifoom)
- A stolen bike, Canadian Tire and Lowes | By Naeem Siddiqi (@NaeemSiddiqi)
- Day 25 – Malton Islamic Centre – Mississauga | By Zainab Omar
- Day 27 – Ramadan: What Does it Mean to Muslims | By Javed Akbar, Pickering Islamic Centre
- Night 27 – Br. Mustaq Ahmad receives Leadership & Lifetime Achievement Award | By Ovais Iqbal, MQI Canada, Jame-al-Mustafa and Mississauga Muslim Community Center
- Day 28 – Risalah Foundation – Vaughan, Ontario | By Zainab Omar
- VIDEO – Great British Muslims | Via Zainab Omar
Ramadan 2013, entries from around Ontario
- Day 4 – My Story about London Muslim Mosque | By Aksa Mahmood
- Day 20 – Northern Muslim Association – Sudbury | By Abubacar
- Ramadan in Kingston, Ontario – Reflection of The Past | By Mona Rahman
Why not see your Ramadan 2015 or Eid story here?
- 30 MORE – Ramadan: a meal for your brain | By Taufik Ali Valiante MD, PhD, FRCS
- Day 8 – Ramadan Interfaith Dinner 2015 with Faith of Life Network | By Vinita Kinra
- 30 MORE – Mile High Mosque – Iftar over Toronto | By Alev Karasu, The Netherlands
- YOUR story here, InshAllah!
Leave a message below or email your story with a photo or two, or even a video (!) to:
HiMY @ HiMY dot CA