30 Masjids welcomes Guest Bloggers and your stories, photos, podcasts, videos.
- Your posts can be any length.
- Please include at least one photo, if possible.
- Posts can be about anything related to your experience this Ramadan.
Many thanks to Jasmine Amoh (@amajas) who became first Guest Blogger with her 2011 posts
Our third guest blog post in 2011 was a surprise. It was from Columbus, Ohio !!
So far in this Ramadan 2012, we have Three Stories by Guest Bloggers:
- Day 10 – Ramadan in Toronto has been quite different than in Mumbai, By Zoheb Kherada
- Day 23 – Masjid Qurtabah – A Hidden Gem in Scarborough | By Kaif Khan (@Kaifoom)
- A stolen bike, Canadian Tire and Lowes | By Naeem Siddiqi (@NaeemSiddiqi)
- Day 25 – Malton Islamic Centre – Mississauga | By Zainab Omar
- Day 27 – Ramadan: What Does it Mean to Muslims | By Javed Akbar, Pickering Islamic Centre
- Night 27 – Br. Mustaq Ahmad receives Leadership & Lifetime Achievement Award | By Ovais Iqbal, MQI Canada, Jame-al-Mustafa and Mississauga Muslim Community Center
- Day 28 – Risalah Foundation – Vaughan, Ontario | By Zainab Omar
- VIDEO – Great British Muslims | Via Zainab Omar
- YOUR story here, InshAllah!
Want to see your Ramadan 2012 or Eid story here?
Leave a message below or email your story with a photo or two to: HiMY @ HiMY .org